Buyer protection begins on the day INVOLVA.com ships the product.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
- If the product is not received during the period of protection of the buyer. The protection period is the period that makes the difference between the day the product was delivered and the day the product was to be received by the buyer. Delivery time is equal to the protection period and can be viewed at Shipping Information.
- If the product does not match the one displayed on the product page.
- If the seller does not ship the order within the normal packing time, you will receive a full refund.
MONEY WILL NOT BE RETURNED:
- If the buyer changes his mind while the order is being delivered to the customer.
- If the buyer has incorrectly filled in the delivery address in the sent order, unless the buyer agrees to pay the shipping fee and to be delivered the difference in price for the ordered product. The buyer is responsible for the data entered in the order launched on the INVOLVA.com site and he must carefully verify the data entered in the order.
For the return request, fill in the return form.